To desire is to obtain; to aspire is to achieve. “Ask and receive.”
This life changing volume of CDs is a result of mediation and experience and are not intended as an exhaustive treatise on the power of thought. Its objective is to stimulate you to the discovery and perception of the truth that we are makers of ourselves by virtue of our thoughts which we choose and encourage; that the mind is the master weaver both of your inner garment of character, and your outer garment of circumstances and that you may have hitherto woven in ignorance and pain— but now you may weave in enlightenment and happiness.
The whole set of CDs include the following:
- Disc 1: Thought and Character
- Disc 2: Effect of Thoughts on Circumstances
- Disc 3: Effect of Thoughts on Health and the Body
- Disc 4: Through and Purpose Plus the Thought-Factor in Achievement
- Disc 5: Visions and Ideas Plus Serenity
Learn on these CDs how to:
- Cherish a beautiful vision; that lofty ideal in your heart will one day realize it
- Cherish your vision,
- Cherish your ideals,
- Cherish the music that stirs in your heart, the beauty that forms in your mind, the loveliness that drapes your purest thoughts
For out of them will grow all delightful conditions, all heavenly environment. Iif you but remain true to them, your world will be built.
Develop a deeper understanding of the amazing principles of “As A Man Thinketh.”
You cannot change your thoughts without changing your life in the process—either for good or for bad. Immerse yourself in the right thoughts and you will become the person you long to be, just as surely as the planting of an acorn yields an oak tree and not a gum tree.
The vision that you glorify in your mind, the ideal that you enthrone in your heat—this you will build your life by…. this you will become.